Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy few weeks





The last few weeks have been very busy for us. We drove to MI on a Tuesday in Jan. to close on the house that Mommy and Daddy owned in Holland. They signed papers while I ate a donut and then we drove back to WI that Wednesday morning. Then a few weeks later to drove to MI again for Daddy to attend a conference at Calvin. We all had a great time visiting with family and friends. We stayed for a few days that time. I will post some cool pictures at a different time. We left MI on a Saturday and drove back to WI. Mommy did lots of laundry and got us all repacked so that we could leave for South Dakota the next afternoon. I was so excited to get there. I yelled and screamed when Daddy told me we were finally in South Dakota.



We spent a week at Grandpa Gil's and Grandma Alina's. I got to hang out with my cousins. We had tons of fun playing with all of Grandma's toys. The best toy belong to Grandpa Gil and I wanted to play with it all the time. It was a truck that set up domino like blocks. Then I got to knock it down. I got my Christmas present from them it was a super cool metal Tonka Dump Truck. I have been playing with it ever since.

No comments: