Friday, August 6, 2010

Calvin Pirates




Calvin Gang






Last weekend Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara drove up to see me. I was very excited to see them it have been since May that I had seen them. Daddy was still in Colorado with the Youth Group from our church. I told everyone that he was in Radocado. Mommy was very glad to see them as well. I have been getting up about 5:30 every morning and then not taking naps and staying up late like until 10:00 some nights. She was pretty tired and so was I. I had a blast playing Pirate with Grandpa and Grandma. I made them dress up in some of my pirate gear that my neighbor gave us to use. Grandpa gave me a new Calvin shirt and one for Mommy so we took pictures in those as well. Daddy came home late Saturday night after I had gone to bed. I was a little unsure about him for a while on Sunday but then I warmed up and I have wanted to be with Daddy a lot since then. It is to bad that he as to work so hard. I am still getting up early every day and Mommy is wishing that I would sleep in, but I just like to get up and get going.

No comments: