Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving in Dells







This past weekend we all went to the Dells for a break as a family. We had a blast. I got over my fear of riding down the little water slides by myself. The orange slide was very fast and I liked it and then I caught my foot and got hurt a little. But that did not stop me from riding all the rides that I could. I really like the green slide that I could go down myself. I rode on the tube with either Mommy or Daddy down the big water slides. We all rode around on the lazy river. We did still play on but the yo-yo's as I call them. I really like spraying Mommy and Daddy with the fountains on the ground. One of the hot tube was not super hot. It was about 80 degrees so it was perfect for swimming. I had Mommy put on my water wings and then I swam, and floated on my back or swimming on my back. I would jump from the ledge that you sit on into the deeper part. I got braver and braver and finally I jumped and I went all the way under! I even liked it!

No comments: