Saturday, August 8, 2009

Swimming at Ruth's House

Last night I went swimming at Ruth's house. I had so much fun in the pool. Grandpa Buck, Ruth, and Uncle Chris went and golfed at The Mines. Grandma Sara also went along and took pictures of the their outing. Mommy and Daddy hung out with me in the afternoon and I took a very long nap.
After I got up Mommy got all of our stuff together and we drove downtown to Ruth's place. As soon as we pulled up I was asking when we could go swimming. On the up to her condo we stop and looked at the pool. Then we went up to her place and dropped off our extra stuff and headed right back to the pool. Mommy blow up my arm floats and Daddy got in the pool with me. I started swimming right away.
My favorite thing to do in the water is float on my back. My second favorite thing to do is jump in by myself. I climb down the steps and then jump the last one after I count 1 2 3 jump! I couldn't wait until they all got down golfing and I could show off my tricks. We swam for a while and then I got cold.
We all headed back up to Ruth's place. I wanted to know where her toys were. I love playing with Ruth's toys it is the second reason I like going to her place. We has pizza for supper it was yummy. Then Ruth gave me a vanilla ice cream cone.
It was really good until I saw that Mommy had mint chocolate chip. Then I had to trade with her. The ice cream was very good that I wanted to have a second one, but Mommy and Daddy said "NO".

No comments: