Monday, October 19, 2009

Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara Come for a Visit

Waiting for Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara to arrive, what to do, why not give The Little People a pool party.
I got to stay up really late Friday night waiting for Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara to arrive from Michigan. They were really late getting here because Grandma Sara was in the emergency room in Michigan because of a really bad headache. They diagnosed her with shingles. She was not feeling well but she still played a lot with me. We played soccer, Little People, and we jumped in the leaves together.
On Saturday, Grandpa Buck and I both dressed in our Calvin colors. In the morning we pick our number of the day which was 5. While I was taking my nap Grandpa called a friend of his and found out that the Calvin Soccer team that he helps coach won their game 5 to 1. I was excited because they scored the number of the day!

At night we all went out for dinner to a new Mexican Restaurant in town. I got to talk to the guys there and they all like soccer. When we got home we watched WALL-E together. It was a great night.

On Sunday we all went outside and played in the leaves after lunch together. Mommy and Grandma took a bunch of pictures of everyone playing in the leaves. I was very sad and confused when they had to leave it seemed like they just got to my house.




1 comment:

Sarah Westenbroek said...

great great great family photo!!