Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Playing in the leaves

The rain has stopped for the last few days so Mommy and I have been playing outside as much as we can before the rain and cold weather comes back. Mommy, rakes up big piles of leaves and then we both run jump or dive into them. I also like it when I pile the leaves on Mommy or she piles them up on me. I was desperate to get out in the leaves on Monday that Mommy took me out in the rain at 8:00 in the morning.


We worked hard to push the huge pile into the street for the leaf truck to come by and smash them up. I am so happy because the truck still has not come so I can keep playing in the pile if I am careful. The leaves are still falling so Mommy keeps having to rake more and more up. I have one pile outside now that I am calling my washing machine and I have another that is my dryer. Mommy and Daddy say that I am silly.

Everyday, I pick a number of the day like they do on Sesame Street today's number is 6.

1 comment: