Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill

Parker and Daddy with their cake to share.

The 3 for Parker and the 3 + 8 for Daddy!

My new Digger from Grandpa and Grandma!





Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill came for a visit last weekend. They arrived on Saturday afternoon and stayed until Tuesday morning. We had a blast playing outside with them and they even took me to Pizza Ranch on Monday as a birthday present. Soon after they arrived I got to open my birthday present it was a digger to play with in my sandbox! I played with it out in the snow and the sandbox while they were here. I also got a very funny book called 4 Pups and a Worm. Mommy has to read it to me at least two to three times a day. I tired Grandpa and Grandma out by making the play with me on the floor all day. We also dug more tunnels in the snow piles outside. Mommy's goal is to have them gone by April 1 and we all have been working hard on making that happen. Grandpa help a lot with getting the snow pile gone and the whole time he was teasing Mommy it was funny. Mommy also made another cake to celebrate my birthday and Daddy's birthday that is still coming up this month. It was yummy! On Monday, we went for lunch to Pizza Ranch and then to the thrift stores around the area. I got a new Little People movie! The next day I got to stay home with them while both Mommy and Daddy had to go out and do different things. When Mommy got home Grandpa and Grandma had to drive home to South Dakota.
Before Grandpa and Grandma got to our house I got my BIG BARN this was my present for learning how to go potty on the big potty. I was very excited about getting it. I love playing with it and all the animals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was interested to read your blog, your children are adorable!

If you are a parent of a 2- to 9-year-old you and your child are eligible to be a part of a university study about how kids think about other people's thinking. Participation would take less than 20 minutes, is anonymous, research ethics board approved, and is a great way for you and your child to contribute to our knowledge of how children think. For more details go to the following address: http://www.milestoneshome.org/current/thinking/

Best wishes,

Kimberly