Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Bike for my Birthday




Today, I got to test out my new big boy bike that I got for my birthday. I am still figuring out how the peddles work and how hard I have to push off of my legs. I am getting better and better with it. Next time Mommy says that I have to wear my helmet. This morning we went to the park to hang out with a lot of other kids from playgroup and church. I had a lot of fun playing at the park. I played on the playground equipment and then we played baseball for a few minutes. Then I headed to the tennis court to play basketball. Then I got eat my picnic lunch with lots of other kids. We shared what we had to eat. Then it was time to play in the sand. Mommy and I stayed at the park for over 2 and half hours. It was a very fun time.

No comments: