Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day Everyone!




Today is Earth Day and I have been learning a lot about the earth from Mommy and Sid the Science Kid. Yesterday on Sid, he explored leaves so as soon as the show was over I had Mommy take me outside. I ask for the magnifying glass so that I could investigate the leaves and other things outside. I kept bring Mommy leaves and telling her about them. Some were bumpy, smooth, and some had ridges. After I had pick a bunch of different leaves from Grandma Sara's garden, Mommy asked if I wanted to glue them on to paper. She then told about the different leaves and what kinds of plants they came from. I even pulled up some little trees that Grandma didn't want growing in her flower garden. Mommy found the glue and then I put glue all over the paper then stuck the leaves down. It was a lot of fun. I made three pictures all together.

Today, Mommy and I watched Isabelle so that her Mommy and Daddy could move into their new house. We had fun playing trains and we even played outside for a while. She watched me dig in the dirt with my little loader and dump truck.

After supper Mommy, Grandma Sara, and I went for a walk on the trail to celebrate Earth Day. At the end of our walk we stopped at Wood's which is a yummy ice cream shop. I got to have an ice cream cone!

No comments: