Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ice Cream!

Ice cream cone for me and a shamrock shake for Daddy.
Mommy's boys from the back. A fun picture that Mommy really likes.

We went out to Mc Donald's for the first ice cream cone of the season last night. Mommy and Daddy surprised me after dinner saying we were going to get ice cream. On Tuesday, Mommy came home from the Thrift Store with a tee for me to play baseball with. We have played a lot of baseball the last few days. Daddy took me out for lunch just the two of us. I got to pick so we went to Pizza Ranch, and I got to play the games. Mommy had cooking group in the morning and then the ladies go out for lunch. I told Bonnie, that Daddy was taking me out because he loves me so much!






Today while sitting outside I told Mommy, that the ice cream I was eating was just like chicken. She got a funny look on her face, so I explained that both the ice cream and chicken are white so the are the same.






No comments: