Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Pics from our vacation

Here are the pictures that I promised you yesterday. The end of the pictures are of what we did after we came home from vacation. I like sticks can you tell.
On top of the dune with Daddy.
Mommy wanted to go and pick strawberries to make strawberry jam. So Thursday morning we got up and Mommy found to a place on the internet and called. They were opening that very morning, so off we went. I fell asleep in the car on the way there. Mommy, Daddy and I picked over 30 lbs of strawberries.
I like running up and down the lane the best.

Well, what do you do with 30 lbs of strawberries in 85 degree heat, why you make jam and crushed strawberries for ice cream and cut strawberries for the winter, and a strawberry rhubarb pie for Daddy.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Great pictures! We went strawberry picking recently, too - it's so much fun, and it's great to eat your own jam.