Thursday, June 5, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR GOOD!!!!

Here I am at Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's listening to the wind chimes.

Mommy is done teaching for this year and for a while. She finished up her sixth year at Byron Center Christian School today. Daddy and I sent her flowers to her yesterday while she was at school. We are very proud of all the work she has done for us and thankful that she could leave us every day and go to work. Last night was graduation and Mommy was sad when she came home because she had to say good bye to some really great students that she will miss a lot. Then today Daddy and I went to school to pick her up and attend her farewell from all the teachers. They said some very nice things about her and Mommy started crying. I stood in the center of the circle of teachers and wave and when the teachers sang I directed them. I think that helped Mommy stop crying.


Now we are home and packing our stuff up for camping. We leave tomorrow for Sleeping Bear Dunes. Mommy and Daddy are very excited to show me all for their favorite places Up North. I am excited to final learning what camping is all about. I will try and keep you posted on the things that we are doing. We are not sure if we will be able to find Internet up their or not.

No comments: