Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home Again at Least for a Little While!

Home again, we have made our trip to Sioux Falls and back. I got to meet my cousin Maclaran she is growing up fast. I had even more fun this trip because I was able to keep up much better with my cousin Malori and Maddax. We had a lot of fun playing with all of Grandma Alina's cool toys. Each night we would take them all out and play until I had to go to bed. I even got to meet a lot of new second and third cousins. One of my favorite parts was seeing Great Auntie Beth, I went right over and gave her a hug. I see her sometimes when she comes to see Ella and Abe.
Right before we left for Sioux Falls Daddy got the call letter to Waupun, WI. He sent back his reply a few days later and it was a yes. We will be moving to Wisconsin in the next few weeks.
More about that later.
My favorite day in Sioux Falls was the day we went to the Zoo. I got to see so many new animals. I even tried to race a big turtle, but he was just to fast for me. Mommy saw her favorite animal the giraffe. She wished it would have come closer to us but it wanted to lay down way out on the grass. I saw, reindeer, camels, emus, monkeys, giraffes, a tiger, an anteater, flamingos, peacocks that followed you around, and lots more. I think Mommy and Daddy had a lot of fun that day too.
The trip home was long I was in the car for 14 hours straight, Mommy and Daddy are both glad that we will not have to do another long drive like that again.

Now back at home they are packing up more and more of the house every day. Today we went to Grandpa and Grandma's house to watch the Euro Cup Final, it was Spain vs Germany. We were all pulling or Germany, but they lost 1-0. Uncle Chris was a big party in Hamburg, Germany watching it on huge TV screens with over 250,000 people.

No comments: