Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hair Cut

My hair was getting pretty long and both Mommy and Daddy were tired of hearing people call me a girl. So on Thursday they brought me to a new place to get my hair cut. Everyone now says that I am much more little boy than a baby. Every few days I am saying new words. I can tell you what a doggies says and even a cow. I can also say the word door.
I think getting my hair cut is okay, it sure looks better than when Mommy tried to do it.
After going to get my hair cut we drove into Grandpa Buck's and Grandma Sara's for a baseball game. It was my first really baseball game. I saw the West Michigan Whitecaps play the Fort Wayne Wizards. The game was a double header because the night before we had really bad storms. The Whitecaps won the first game with a walk off hit in the bottom of the seventh. We left the second game around 10:00 and they were in the bottom of the fifth, the Whitecaps won that game with another walk off hit in the bottom of the twelfth inning.
I got to sleep over at Grandpa and Grandma's house that night we spent the 4th together. We had fun playing golf in their back yard and talking on the phone to Uncle Chris.
We are still waiting for official word on moving but we think it will be the week of July 14. I will let you know when it is for sure.

No comments: