Monday, July 21, 2008

New Jobs!

Mommy and Daddy both started new jobs today. Mommy's new job is watching me all day and making sure I am having fun and learning new things. Daddy is now the pastor of First CRC of Waupun, WI. Daddy worked in his office today wasn't to bother him.
Mommy and I started the day off on a great note. I found myself strapped in my jogger and off on a long walk to the park. We past Dodge Correctional Facility (the prison at the end of our street). Then we had to stop for a while, no Mommy was not tired yet, there was a train coming into town. Mommy and I waved at the conductors and then the train stopped, but only for a few minutes. Then is sped up and it was gone, and we were off again on our way to the park.
We had the whole park to ourselves. The swings were still wet from last nights rain but Mommy dried them off with her shirt. After a few brief moments in the swing I wanted down to go exploring. Taking off for the slide, I found the bottom wet and muddy. What better thing for a boy to do than play in a mud puddle, and guess what my Mommy let me. I played for long time them Mommy said it was time to head for home.
We took a different way back and walked down Main Street and Mommy counted six bars just on Main Street. At home I got a new outfit and then we loaded ourselves in the car and went to the grocery store. The prices were very high so Mommy didn't buy much. Then we came home made blueberry muffins and played until lunch, after lunch I fell asleep listening to my nap time stories. I think Mommy worked on the house while I was asleep.

When I woke up we went off to Fond du Lac to Walmart to buy food. Everyone at the store thought I should be up front greeting because I kept saying "HI". Tonight I got to meet some more new neighbors.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Sounds like a fun day!