Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Waiting

Waiting is very hard work and it tires me out. I think that it is starting to bug Mommy and Daddy too. Today, Mommy went and ran a lot of errands. When she got home we played another round of head the big beach ball. This is one of my new favorite games. I started asking for lunch around 11:00 and Mommy finally gave in a little before 12. I got yummy spaghetti again. I love it so much, you can tell because I get it all over the place and I always ask for more. After lunch Mommy went outside and mowed the lawn. I ran from window to window looking at her and laughing. Then it was time a nap, Daddy put me down, I decided that I would make it easy on him. I slept for over and hour and a half. Mommy finished mowing and she washed the cars, Daddy repacked some of his books.

Now I am up and once again going through all the cupboards and pulling things out. Mommy loves it when I make messes in the kitchen. We had another moving company came through. We hope a decision is made soon so that we can move out. Also, I know Mommy and Daddy want the house to sell. For now we sit and wait and wait and wait. Tomorrow, I think we will go to the beach.

No comments: