Monday, July 14, 2008

Moving Day is here!!

Today is moving day, the movers are here at the house with Mommy and Daddy. I got to spend the night at Grandpa and Grandma's house last night and I am spending the day playing with them.
Surprise the wave hit my toes and the water is a little cold for me. I like bath water much better.
This past weekend has been very busy, Friday night we went out to the beach with our small group. I had so much fun playing in the sand and letting the water get my toes. Then on Saturday, I played with Mommy and Daddy and when I woke up Grandpa and Grandma were at my house. We then all climbed in our car and went out to the beach again. We took pictures by Big Red. I really didn't want to play in the water it was cold.

On Sunday, we went to our church for the last time before the move. I watched my friend Levi get baptised. Then after that the church laid hands on our family and Levi's and prayed for us. After church we drove into Grand Rapids to visit with Grandma's family. We had a shower for Mommy's cousin who is getting married in a few weeks. At the shower I got to play with lots of Mommy's second cousins. After the shower we went back to Grandpa and Grandma's house to sleep and play.

No comments: