Friday, July 11, 2008

Moving Date


We have a moving date!!!! YEAH!!!


The movers from Wisconsin will be here 8:00 Monday morning July 14. They will finish packing our stuff and then start loading the truck with all of our belongings. When they have finished we will be leaving. So that could me we move Monday and are in the new house that night or we move Tuesday. We are all excited to finally feel like things are moving forward. However, it is very hard to say good bye to all of our family and friends. Mommy is crying some times, I am doing my best to try and cheer her up.


Tonight we are going out to the beach with our small group from church. I can't wait to go and play in Lake Michigan for the first time. Last summer Mommy and Daddy put my feet in the water but I didn't want to keep them there.


Last night Mommy went out to visit her cousin Amy who had twins a few weeks ago. She has that they are beautiful. Mommy also got some encouraging news about Amy's IVF stuff. That made Mommy excited, maybe she and Daddy will think about going through it again and I could end up with a little brother, sister or both.


Today, we are going to hang around the house and keep packing things up and get the house ready for moving day. I help pack things, really I take the stuff Mommy has packed and throw it on the floor. It is such great fun, if want call my Mommy and come over and help me pack.

No comments: