Sunday, July 20, 2008

Getting Settled

Things here are calming down now. The main floor and upstairs are pretty much done, just pictures and accents need to be added. I love my playroom, and all the space on the main floor to run and fall down on. Mommy, Daddy, and I play chase and hide and seek. It is so much fun I SCREAM really LOUD when I find them and and they find me. Daddy still needs to get the saftey locks on the cupboards.

Daddy starts work tomorrow and Mommy and I start trying to find our routine together. We are all excited and nervous, okay maybe Daddy is the only nervous one. Yesterday, we went and found a park to play in. We played and played and boy did I pitch a fit when it was time to leave.

This morning we went to church and I got to play in the nursery and meet new friends. I didn't even cry at all. I played hard and didn't want to leave. Then I ran around the church asking all different people to pick me up. They all said I was the friendly and that I had really grown up since the last time they saw me.


No comments: