Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mr. Grouchy Pants!

That is my new nickname from Mommy. Today, I was very grouchy in the morning after going to the store, so Mommy put me down for a nap and I slept for and hour and a half. I was woken up by the tornado siren that goes off every day at noon. So I got up and wanted to play outside. I love being outside. This morning Mommy and Daddy woke up to me yelling "OUTSIDE, GO OUTSIDE" not the best wake up call they said. We played outside for a while then it was time to eat lunch. After lunch I went outside again and played with my pool and Mommy finally planted the rest of the flowers she brought from Holland.
When I looked good and tired Mommy took me inside to go down for an afternoon nap. However, I had other ideas. I was quiet and snuggle while she read me stories and I gave her good hugs. Then I screamed for a little while and then went quiet, she thought I was asleep. Not so, I was just playing and then I stood back up she heard me through the monitor and I started yelling "MOMMY DOWN, MOMMY OUTSIDE. After twenty minutes she gave in and came and got me. I played for a while more and then I started to lay on the floor and look sleepy again, so she brought me upstairs.

I screamed and then yell and babbled for twenty-five minutes before she gave in. Now I am running around and being grouchy because I did not get enough sleep. Daddy has to go away tonight and tomorrow night so Mommy is hoping that I will be a good boy and go straight to sleep tonight at bed time. Time will tell what sort of mood I am in. Being in charge is so much fun.

No comments: