Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going on a Trip

Tomorrow Mommy and I leave on a trip to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, to visit Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill. I am also planning on spending a lot of time with my Aunt Anila, Uncle Cory and my cousins. This will be the first time that just Mommy and I go out there. Daddy has to stay behind and work. We are very excited to get going. Mommy spent the day cooking food for her cooking group. She is going to miss the cooking together that takes place on Monday. I don't care, because I will be playing with my cousins!

Yesterday, I had a blast playing with Neil at my house. I got to play with him three days in row. Wednesday he came over with his mommy to help my Mommy with some quilting. Then on Thursday we drove out to his house for play group. Then Friday, Mommy got an early call could she watch Neil while his mommy subbed at school. Sure, my Mommy said. We play very good together. Then at night we all went to the Thrift store to meet with our care group. We had pizza and then I got to run around and look at all the toys and bikes and everything else that people drop off. The big people put together these funny looking tree. They called them Christmas trees. After running around so much I was tired and so Mommy and Daddy took me home to bed. I was so tired I didn't even want to get into my PJ's.




No comments: