Monday, November 24, 2008

Let it snow let it snow

Getting ready to head outside, I need my gloves on.
What is this stuff, it is sticking to my gloves.

Footprints in the snow.



Helping Mommy with the shoveling



Last night was a rough night for Mommy and me. I think it was harder on Mommy than me. She woke up to me screaming for her and then I would cough and not be able to take a breath. She made Daddy get up and help her give me some medicine. Then she made a bed for me on the floor in the guest bedroom. The medicine helped a little, but I was still having trouble coughing and breathing. I don't think Mommy got to much sleep. In the morning when I woke up she showed me the snow that had fallen during the night. Daddy had a great idea of going out and playing in the snow after breakfast. Before we went outside, I watched the big snowplow clear the street of snow.

Mommy and Daddy helped to get me bundled in my snow pants, boots, hat, gloves, and coat. Then it was time to head out into the great white world. I was not quite sure what to make of this stuff. I would say snow and then call it water. Mommy said I was right that it was made of water. I wanted the shovel, but sometimes I called it a rake. I was a big help when Mommy and Daddy were shoveling. Now that we are back inside we are waiting for the snowplow to come and clear the parking lot.

No comments: