Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rain and Cold Weather

Here is my new car, I can't remember if I put a picture of it up before.
Playing with my shovel/rake in the parking lot. I like to push the puddles around.


The weather has been very cold and icky outside. I miss the warm weather from the first part of week. This morning Mommy and I played in the basement. I got to ride my bikes all around it was a lot of fun. I took a really long nap in the afternoon and was ready to play outside when I got up. Mommy dressed me in my snowsuit, hat, mittens, and boots. Out we went into the rain. I love playing with brooms and shovels( I call the shovels rakes).


Mommy tries to correct me but I like saying rake. Last night we had Friday night movie night. We watched Dave and the Giant Pickle. I stayed interested the whole time. A new tradition is born.
I like finding things to play with in Mommy and Daddy's closet. This time I chose from Daddy's side.




No comments: