Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Parade

Hi, I'm back. I had to let Mommy post the last blog, but now I am back on the job. This past weekend Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara came up for a visit. Mommy and Daddy had lots of things go to like graduations and graduation parties so I stayed home and party with my grandparents. We had a blast playing inside with my train set. Outside we played soccer, hoops, and walked to the waterfall park. I showed off my driving skills on both my fire truck and my little coop car. I watched the Red Wings with Grandpa on Sunday afternoon, I cheered and shook my booty each time the scored.
Worker man with my hard hat, Lighting Mc Queen hat and my sunglasses.


Being silly with Grandpa Buck. I have a soccer ball hat on my head.

Walking in the parade with Mommy and Grandpa Buck. Grandpa Buck is getting me a snack of Smarties.

Today, I got to be in the parade with the whole family. Grandpa pushed me in my stroller while Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma passed out fliers for our churches VBS program this summer. I got to meet a crocodile. I also threw candy to the kids who were watching the parade. It was a lot of fun. Now we are getting ready to head out to another graduation party. Daddy says "yummy food".

No comments: