Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Washing the Car

Yesterday, it was really warm here so Mommy and I got the cars out of the garage and washed them together. It was a lot fun. While Mommy turned the water on I grabbed the hose and unfortunately I had the nozzle turned the wrong way. I pushed down and got a face full of water and I didn't know how to turn it off. I cried and cried, while Mommy laughed and tried to comfort me. After we finished the washing the big and little cars, I got to wash my two little cars.
Earlier in the day, a friend of ours came over and ripped a lot of bushes out. The bushes were in the front of the house and Mommy didn't like them very much. Now she is having a great time picking out new plants and trying to figure out what to put in the space.


This morning we cleaned in the basement and Mommy and I organized all of your camping stuff. We can't wait for camping with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara in a few weeks. Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara are coming up this weekend for a visit. I am very excited. Grandpa and I are going to play hoops and soccer together.

Now for a few of my new sayings:
"Holy Buckets"
yesterday I told the lady at the bank that my name was "Parker little boy wackadoddle"
a few weeks ago a lady sneezed at the store and I said " Bless you lady" she was very surprised
"Mommy Parker growed up."
"Parker ring the bell at Pizza Ranch"
"Mommy, Daddy go out for lunch to Pizza Ranch please?"
"Needy my hat because it is so windy outside brrr"

No comments: