Saturday, September 5, 2009

2 and a half!

Yesterday and today, I got my squirt gun out and have been having lots of fun squirting everyone around.
I am now 2 and a half, I turned 2 and a half on September 3. In the morning Mommy, Daddy, and I walked to the Thrift store in town and I found an old Fisher Price house. Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina came up on Thursday to see us. Grandpa Gil fixed my dump truck for me. I have waited a long time for it to get fixed because Grandpa was the only one I wanted to fix it.

I have been playing a lot of Little People these last two weeks. I love the Little People movies and after I watch them I have to play Little People. Mommy and I have been trying to find more Little People movies and sets at garage sales and thrift stores. If anyone has sets they want to get rid of give my Mommy a call.
Here is my cookie cake with sprinkle frosting and M&Ms along with 2 and half candles.

No comments: