Monday, September 28, 2009

Daddy Time

This past Saturday, I slept in until 10:00 in the morning. Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me. The just wished that they could have slept that long. After taking his shower Daddy took me to the park. I got to go away with just Daddy, at first I wanted Mommy to come to but she said "no". I talked with Daddy the whole way there. We walked past the Christian Home and I told him that was where Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara lived. He said no, but made me tell them that on the phone. They weren't to happy about me thinking that they lived in the old folks home. Daddy and I played on all the playground equipment at the park. It was so much fun just to be with Daddy. Then in afternoon after my nap Daddy and I went outside to play baseball together while Mommy made supper. She came out and took a few pictures of us. I am getting better and better at hitting the ball. I start out with the beach ball and work my way down to a baseball.


Today, I got to spend time with Daddy in the morning while Mommy slept in. She has been having really bad headaches for the past few days and she needed the sleep. Daddy and I love to watch videos on his computer and Mommy finally grabbed the camera and got a picture of us doing just that.

No comments: