Thursday, September 17, 2009

Applesauce Making as a family

On Tuesday morning Mommy and I went out and visited some friends and we picked apples at their farm. I picked up the apples from the ground and put them in the back of the gator. Mommy picked apples from the tree and but them into boxes. After all finished picking apples we took the bad apples and Mrs. Venhuizen drove the gator in by the cows. Then she dumped them out for them to eat. It was fun being that close to the cows.
Then on Wednesday afternoon, Mommy and Daddy set up everything we needed to make applesauce. I got to help for a few minutes before Mommy took me upstairs for my nap. While I napped Mommy and Daddy made applesauce together. They made 14 quarts and 18 pints of applesauce. I can't wait to go and pick apples again!


This morning, I asked Mommy to set up my train track. She used all the pieces and made a huge track. Then she put all of my Little People around the outside like a little town. We played with it all morning. I also helped Mommy make pumpkin bread for the first time. It was a lot of fun and it tastes really yummy, just ask Daddy.

No comments: