Wednesday, September 3, 2008

18 Months Old - and the word of the day "Strike"

The Family Van Hill!
It is hard to believe that I am 18 months old already. Today, I went with Mommy to lots of stores and I so tired of driving and sitting in the cart that when we got to Wal-Mart, I got mad and started screaming. I was proud of my Mommy she kept her cool and didn't even yell at me. She let me get down for a while and then she had to put me back in the cart and I screamed even more. Then she let me hug her as we went around the store. Even other people tried to make me happy. I did not want to smile or even say "hi" back to them. When we got home we had lunch and then it was nap time. I slept for almost 3 hours, Mommy love the time to get lots of things done around the house.
Last weekend Grandma Sara came over on the boat and stay until Monday. I had a great time playing with her and Mommy and Daddy enjoyed going out twice without me tagging a long. I think they need some time together.

Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast I am growing up. Each day brings more words that I can say and more things that I can get into. I am a climber, I climb anything and everything I can. While watching Mommy and Daddy play our Wii I learned to say: foul ball, and strike. They are waiting for me to say "home run". They are now being careful about what they say in front of me so I don't repeat any bad words.
Mommy made cupcakes for my half-birthday. We are going to take them to our Thursday play date. Every Thursday we go to our friends house. I play and Mommy gets to talk to other Mommies. We both like it a lot.

No comments: