Friday, September 12, 2008

Playing Outside and Riding My Bike

This morning I woke Mommy and Daddy up with my yelling, "Mommy Outside Now!". That got them going and you know what it worked. Mommy and Daddy got me up feed me breakfast and then Mommy took me outside. Only today, she brought out my fire truck from Nate. I love riding my fire truck in the house and now I got to ride it in the parking lot and all around the church. The cement workers were laying the last of the cement down today.


I rode my truck by them over and over. Later in the morning Mommy took me back to the wet cement and stuck my feet and hands in them. When Mommy went back to check on them the cement workers had been back and they smoothed over my prints, but Mommy had already taken a picture of them. At least we have the picture.




When I woke up from my nap we all went to the Beaver Dam DMV to try and fix the problem with Mommy and Daddy's drivers license. This is the third time we have been there trying to fix the problem. However, this time when we left they had their drivers license in hand and they were happy about it.


No comments: