Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sand Box


Last week Thursday, I got a sand box from a couple in our church. I loves playing in everyone else sand boxes. When I woke up from my nap last week Thursday, Mommy took me outside to see it. I thought it looked kind of neat, however, I was not in the mood to play in it.
I would much rather let Mommy chase me into our neighbor's yard where they have lots of other toys that I like to play with. I don't think Mommy likes playing outside as much any more with me because, I just run to the neighbors and pull all sorts of stuff out of their garage and back yard. And believe, I am very fast, I can be by Mommy's side one second and then I am out of sight.
Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy were both gone for most of the day at Classis Wisconsin, where Daddy was questioned for two hours. When it was all over, he was approved and now he can raise his hands to give the blessing and God's greeting. We are all very happy because there was a lot of tension in the house for the last couple of day.
This week end Grandpa Buck, Grandma Sara, Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina are all coming to my house. I can't wait until Friday and neither can they!!! Daddy is being installed as the official Pastor of First CRC of Waupun. If you want to come please do the service is at 2:00 in the afternoon.
I think we are going to pick apples today and then make some for applesauce. I like today because Daddy will be home to play all day!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Tol said...

hi parker! it is fun to look at all your cool pictures. i'm looking forward to playing with you at the park next week!
-noah