Friday, October 3, 2008

Here in MI to celebrate 19 months


The pictures are from Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's trip to WI last weekend.
I am here in MI, to visit old friends and see family. Just last weekend all my Grandparents were in Waupun to help us celebrate Daddy being installed into our church. On Thursday, Mommy and I drove with Kristi and her three kids to MI, they were going to see their Grandpa and Grandma too. All four of us kids did a great job in car. I was very excited when I got to Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's house. I ran right into the room where the toys are kept and then I went to find Grandma Sara's exercise ball. I remember where everything was, I think Mommy was surprised by that. Before supper Grandma Sara, Mommy, and I walked around the block in the rain looking for puddles to jump in. Even while we were driving, I kept reminding Mommy that I wanted to go outside. We had pizza for supper and then Grandpa and I played tickle monster for a while.
This morning when I got up Grandpa came to get me and we let Mommy sleep in for a while, then we went and woke her up. That was really fun, I hit her door open and ran to the bed yelling "mommy, mommy". I think she kind of liked it. After breakfast we went to visit Great Grandma Buchholz in her new place. She has a very nice room, she even let me play with her balloon, I showed her how well I can kick. After hanging out there for a while, we then went back to her mobile home in Culterville to look at different things she thought we might like to have. Mommy and Grandpa got stuff and I played with her different music boxes. She allowed me to play her piano any way I wanted that was so cool. I even ran around outside with Grandpa Buck, you know how I love being outside.


After being at Great Grandma's we drove back to Grandpa Buck's house for lunch, I had a grilled cheese with ham on it and I almost at a whole sandwich, I was very hungry. Then we drove over to Grandma Sara's work so she could show me off to all her friends. I did a wonderful job of performing all of my tricks.

Here is just two quick stories of how I am always learning new things and showing off for Mommy and Daddy. On Wednesday, we were all sitting down for lunch and I kept saying "hi, hi, hi" over and over, finally Mommy asked "how are you" and I said "good". I think I shocked them because they just kept looking at each other. Then Daddy thought he would try so he asked me "how are you doing" I shrugged my shoulders and said "fine". Then Mommy and Daddy started laughing and telling me how smart I am. I already know that. Parents can be so silly sometimes.

I haven't told you the best part of last weekend was learning that my Uncle Chris is coming home for a visit at CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!

No comments: