Sunday, October 26, 2008

Learning to Share

Here I am watching Cars, with Mommy.

Making a mess on the kitchen floor with all of Mommy's pots and pans.

This past week we had kids come to our house to play. Tuesday, they came for supper and that was the first time, that I really had to share my toys with others. It was hard, every toy they wanted to play with I wanted at that moment. Mommy and Daddy had to take me aside a few times and explain that I need to share. By the end of the night, I was sharing some of my toys, but it was not easy. Then on Saturday morning the Drew and Petra, came back to play for the morning. Mommy got up her old doll, stroller, and little cradle for Petra. It was hard to share because I never even knew about these toys and I wanted to try them out first. After a little while I was sharing like a pro. Mommy and Daddy hope that I continue to share.


I have a few new favorite words: open, oops, wind, and toot. So if you pass gas in our house and I hear you I will come up to you and say toot, toot. Mommy thinks that is very funny. I'm not sure how funny it will be when I say it to a stranger sometime in the future.



Last night, Mommy and Daddy and I all watched Cars. It was my first movie, and I really like it. I sat on Mommy's lap for a long time. I think that Daddy got jealous of Mommy. Then I went to bed and fell asleep right away. But that didn't mean I would stay asleep, about 3 AM I woke up and pretty much kept Mommy wake the rest of the night. I would cry and refuse to sleep in my own bed. Finally, about 5 AM Mommy went and got my crib mattress and put that on the floor of the spare bedroom and put me on that so she could have some room in the big bed. She is very tired today and not in good mood. She keeps telling me it is my fault, but I don't care. Then to make her even more tired I only took and hour nap. That meant she only got 45 minutes if that. Ha Ha Ha. I still thinks she loves me even if she is tired.

No comments: