Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Leaves and Lounging

This is how I like to eat my snack, and when I say snack I scrunch up my nose and it comes out very nasally.
Here I am with my feet up relaxing and eating snack in the living room.
I have enjoying watching the leaves fall from inside the house because I have had a cold. Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy took me outside to play in the leaves and do a little photo shoot. I think Mommy wants me to be a model or something thing. (Mommy here no not a model, I just didn't want to pay big bucks for new pictures.)
I have been enjoying playing more on my own lately. I have noticed that Mommy will sit with me and show me new things and then walk away and watch through the window to see if I am playing like she showed me. My favorite is to play with my Fisher Price Garage and Airport. I give different people rides in the plane and I send the cars down the ramp so the hit each other. I still like being outside the best, but I have not been let out because my cold is lasting so long.

I like my pumpkin and I can't wait to carve it up with Mommy and Daddy. We have lots of little ones that I like to throw down the front steps.

I am saying lots of new words every day like: bra, Alina, Gil, Anila, Cory, Malori, Maddax, tent, in, on, off, eat, and others.

No comments: