Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi my name is PARKER

Yesterday, I finally gave in to my parents relentless attempts to get me to say my own name. I only said it twice and then went back to my new favorite word "MOON". My grandma Sara showed me the moon when I was with her last weekend and I loved finding it high in the sky. On our way to Beaver Dam yesterday, I was saying moon over and over and Mommy and Daddy were telling I could find it later at night. I didn't give up and finally Mommy asked me where I saw it and I pointed right to it. I am so much smarter than they give me credit. I can find a dog or cat when they can't and I know all the spots where the cows hide in the field and only I can see them. I have eagle eyes and super sonic hearing Mommy thinks.


Today, I played really well on my own and I even read a few books while Mommy made four spinach and zucchini lasagnas. Mommy caught me reading and she sat down then I read to her and she read to me for a long time. I even tried to help her wash the kitchen floor.

No comments: