Sunday, October 5, 2008

Playing in the leaves

Like my new winter hat, my Great Aunt Ruth bought me.
Last night I went to Great Aunt Ruth's for a great supper. We has an awesome veggie lasagna, Mommy said that she is going to make some when we get back to WI. After we had made the lasagna and put into the oven and went for a very long walk by the Grand River, we even found a park that I got to get out and play at. Then is was time to head back for supper. I wasn't so interested in eating at that time, so Ruth gave me she wooden spoons and spatulas and I brought the biggest one over to Mommy and so she put my food on the my big spatula and then I ate my dinner. After supper more relatives came to visit, Great Uncle Bob and Great Aunt Marj, Chuck and Krista, with the twins they watch. I had a lot of fun playing with the twins in the hallway, they were trying to teach me gymnastics, I just liked running and hitting the wall with my hands.
Today, we played at Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's house all day. I got to see both Great Grandma's again today. I would not fall asleep for my nap, I talked and yelled for over and hour, but Mommy made me stay in the room and I finally fell asleep. I needed a good nap because I did not sleep good last night, by teeth were bothering me so I slept with Mommy and later Grandpa Buck came and got me from Mommy and I slept with him and Grandma Sara.

I am looking forward to seeing so many of my good buddies from Holland tomorrow.

No comments: