Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New video and when I am naughty

This is what happens when Mommy leaves Daddy in charge and goes upstairs to pack away the laundry. She comes down as asks Daddy "Where is Parker" He say "in the kitchen I think." Then Mommy yells at Daddy to come take a look at what "his son is doing". Just what a boy is suppose to be doing climbing up on things and taking things apart.


Today, Mommy and I walked to the library for story hour. I didn't want to sit much but it was fun seeing new kids and watching the older ones do the motions to the songs. Yesterday, we had a house full of kids. I was one of seven kids playing. We had a blast making the front porch a mess. Mommy didn't even say anything about the mess. She let us do what we wanted and then after everyone was gone she cleaned up. Not much else happening around here this week. Oh, you can check out Grandpa Buck's team play soccer on Saturday. It is the big Calvin vs Hope at Hope, go if you can, I wish I could go. GO CALVIN GO!!!!!

No comments: