Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Moon and other words I now know

I have been learning new words at an amazing rate. Each day I copy more words and then a few days later I say them on my own in conversation or in answer to a question from Mommy or Daddy. Mostly it has been to Mommy lately because Daddy has been very busy. I miss him a lot and I tell him often. Many times a day I scream for "MY DA DA "or my "MA MA DA DA". It is very funny to listen to me yell for him (Mommy laughs at me). Most of the time he can't hear me because he is out visiting or at church doing a funeral. My favorite new toy has to be the popper that Daddy got for me while Mommy and I were in Michigan for a long weekend. I push the popper all over the house or I bang it on the floor. I think Mommy gets tired of it at times, but so far she has never taken it away from me. THANKS MOMMY!

This afternoon Mommy and I went to the park for some play time. I slide down the slide so fast the first time I fell on my butt. The second time I was ready and I slide quickly put my feet out and went running off the slide. Mommy was amazed. Then I walked on this balance beam that bounces up and down all by myself. Then I jumped off the end and fell. I told Mommy, "fall down". On Sunday, I didn't feel well I would point to my throat and say ouch to Mommy. In the afternoon, I said "uh oh my shoe fall off" to Daddy.


No comments: