Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going to the farm

Here is Parker talking on his play phone and our real phone to Grandma Sara.
He picked up one of our earth friendly shopping bags and put his arms through and walked around the house. He looked so cute trying to keep it from falling off.

This morning I got up and learned that we are going to go to the Greenfield's farm. I was so excited, because when ever we go to peoples farms we go home with lots of good food. When we got there the let me ride a little motorized car. I learned how to push the button down and then I was off and running over and bumping into everything in sight. It was so much fun, I did not want to get off. Glen and Sandy let me pick a little pumpkin and they said that later, I could come out and pick a big one.




Glen, put Mommy and Daddy to work pick out good things from the garden like: tomatoes, cabbage, onions, raspberries, and peppers. Mommy is going to have to make more pizza sauces or salsa.




This weekend we are going apple picking and then is will be time to make applesauce. YEAH!!!

No comments: