Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Buchholz

We had a great time with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara. They came up on Thursday and we had so much fun together. We played and played, I showed them how I can make the ABC puzzle all by myself.
The best part of the weekend was when Grandpa and Grandma would put me to bed. I loved making the read me lots of books.


On Friday we went to the Horicon Marsh and walked along the floating board walk. We saw lots of ducks, a woodpecker, and two snakes. Then on Saturday afternoon we went to the park for family pictures.


Grandma Sara and Grandpa Buck hid jelly beans in different places around the living room. I loved looking for jelly beans and now I make Mommy hid jelly beans around the house. I also love eating peeps, and I know that Uncle Chris likes them too.

No comments: