Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sioux Falls Trip Part 2

Wednesday morning we got up early and head out to some garage sales. Grandpa watched the store so that Grandma could come with us. I have so much fun climbing in and out of the jogger but the best part was when I got to sit in the double stroller by my cousin. Mommy and Daddy found he a really cool St. Louis Cardinal's hat. I loved wearing it and I was very handsome looking in it. However, but the time we got home Mommy realized that it must have fallen off and we lost it. A very big bummer because I was in need of a new hat. We went to over 50 garage sales but didn't find much. Mommy did find my a lot of Lego's, but she said I have to get a little bit bigger before I will be allowed to play with them.
The next day we headed to Falls Park with my cousins. It was really warm and very windy. The temp reached 91 degrees and the winds were between 20 to 30 miles per hour the whole day. We walked over by the falls and got wet from the mist. Then we went on a trolley ride around downtown Sioux Falls. My cousins and I loved the trolley ride. After the ride we went to the visitors center, Daddy got two shirts, I got a shirt, and Mommy got a new hat. I rode up to the over look in the elevator or as I call it the "elagator". Mommy ran up the stairs and she beat us. I liked being so high up. After the park it was time to head back to Grandpa and Grandma's for a nap. When Grandpa and Grandma were done working we all headed out to watch my Uncle Cory play softball.

Friday, we just hung around Grandma's store and then at night we got to have dinner with Daddy's Aunt's and Uncle's to celebrate Grandpa and Grandma's 40th wedding anniversary. The best part was eating the cake. I love Cake, just like my Mommy and Great Grandma Jean.
We headed home on Sunday afternoon and we got caught in a really bad thunder storm.

No comments: