Saturday, April 18, 2009

Making a garden

Today was a beautiful day outside the temperature was up in the 70's. We went outside this morning. I helped Mommy wash and vacuum out the car. Daddy brought the little car to get the oil changed and already for our trip to Sioux Falls. We are leaving for Sioux Falls on Monday morning. I am very excited to see Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina. I am even more excited to see my cousins. We are going to play and play together.

After, my nap Mommy took me outside to see where we were going to put in our garden. While I had been sleeping Daddy tilled the back yard up. I call it mud. Mommy says that when it rains it will be muddy out there. Mommy says that when we get back from our trip we will plant seeds and then watch the grow.

I climbed up here to have my snack on Friday while Mommy was cleaning the house.




No comments: