Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Long Week

This week Daddy has been away and I have not been happy about it. My naps have been very short and I am not sleeping at night. On Monday, Mommy and I went to Beaver Dam to go shopping. When we got back to Waupun to had just enough time to get ready to go to the waterfall park and had a picnic lunch with our friends. After lunch and playing at the park we walked home and I took a very short nap. In the afternoon we played outside. That night when Mommy put me to bed she went back down stairs and got a drink. All of sudden she heard a noise and it was me. I climbed out of my crib for the first time and then walked down the steps. Mommy brought me right back upstairs and I showed her how I could climb out and climb right back in. That started a huge battle of wills Mommy wouldn't let me back in the crib and I didn't want to stay in the my airplane bed on the floor. I kept coming down and Mommy would bring we right back we did this for three hours until I finally gave in and fell asleep in Mommy's bed.


Tuesday, we had kids here to paint for the backdrop for VBS. I like playing with them. Mommy had to go and work at the thrift store. Marla came and took me to Mc Donalds, I got a Happy Meal and I was able to play in the play area. I had fun, but when I got home I gave Mommy a run for her money again with nap time. It took me a long time to go to bed and then she woke me up before I wanted. I did not want to talk with Daddy when he called that day because I was still mad that he had gone away.
Wednesday and Thursday were still rough days for both Mommy and I. This morning I woke up with allergies, a cold, or my final two teeth coming in. This morning I made Father's Day and Grandfather's Day cards. When I got tired of making cards and I went and got my Lighting Mac Queen car and Mater. I climbed right back up the stool played with them. Telling Mommy all kinds of stories and then asking for more cars. I played like that for an hour. Then we went and brought a whole bunch of VBS stuff to church. I took a good nap today and while I was sleeping Mommy worked hard on painting my new bed.



Tonight we went and watched the softball team that Daddy plays on. I got to see my friends and Mommy got to talk with some adults. The best part of the day was after the game I got to talk with Daddy on the phone! I can't wait for Saturday when Daddy comes home.

No comments: