Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Alto Fair

Here is another cute picture from yesterday. Grandma Sara, I thought you might really like this one.

Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Alto Fair. Alto is a small town about ten minutes from Waupun. They started a fair a few years back so that people could get together and the 4H students wouldn't have to show their animals on Sunday. It is a big Christian Reformed reunion for people from Alto and Waupun. They have a food tent and exhibits to visit. They also have a tent filled with live animals. We could walk right up to cows, pigs, goats, sheep, duck, chickens and more. They also have tractor and horse pulls. The thing that we went for was the parade. It was my first parade. I was pretty excited about it. I had trouble eating because there was so much to look at and hear. I didn't really like the loud fire trucks and other trucks that kept blowing their horns.

After the Fair we came home and played. I didn't take very good naps today. Mommy wonders if that is because I got so much sleep last night. Mommy and Daddy both got to sleep in this morning. Then, tonight I rolled from my back to my tummy. Daddy was proud he started yelling and jumping up and down. I did not like that at all and I started to cry. Mommy had to calm me down. I now have had my bath and a big meal and Daddy and I are snuggling down so Mommy can work on her quilting.

No comments: