Saturday, August 11, 2007

Playing with Malori and Maddax


Last night right after my bath I got to meet my Aunt Anila, Uncle Cory, Cousins Malori and Maddax. It was so exciting. I got kind of scared at first. Then, I settled down after Mommy and Daddy picked me up from the floor. I even let my cousin Malori hold me. She did a really good job. While she was holding me Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina walked in the door. A little while later I fell asleep. Mommy thinks that I was just so overwhelmed by everything that I decided to go to bed.

Later the big Waupun Truck-N- Show started. Huge semi-trucks went down Main Street showing off their lights and sounding their horns. It lasted almost two hours. I slept through the whole show. I didn't sleep as well last night as the night before. I did however go to bed two hours earlier.

Today, we showed everyone all around the town. I slept the whole time we drove around, went to the thrift store, and the park. I finally woke up at Pizza Ranch. After lunch I played on the floor for a while while my cousins took their naps. Then it was time for the big truck parade again. This time the big people went down to watch the big trucks. Mommy and I went down to watch after I ate my afternoon snack. I made it down to the corner and then a truck honked his horn. I started to cry. I did not like that loud sound, so Mommy took me back to the house. After awhile the others came back.

We hung out in the house for the rest of night. We played, talked, laughed, and cried a little. It has been fun to play with new people.

No comments: