Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Five Month Pictures at Last

Mommy has been trying to take five-month pictures for a few days. She has not been able to because I have not been cooperating. I have been tired and kind of cranky. Mommy is doing her best to teach me how to fall asleep on my own. I still will have none of it. She would like me to take longer than forty-five minute naps, however, I don't think that I need that much sleep. Today though Mommy and Daddy won the battle and my afternoon nap was three hours long. I won the morning nap by only staying down for half-an-hour. Mommy wasn't so happy with me because she was cooking up beans and corn to freeze. She wanted me to sleep the whole time. I didn't want to. It is a good thing that I am so happy even when I don't sleep very much.



Yesterday, Mommy and I went to some friends house and Mrs. V taught Mommy how to quilt. Mommy says that it is going to take her a long time to get good at it. Tomorrow we are going to the Alto Fair and I going to see my first parade. I am very excited.




On Friday, we are getting visitors. Uncle Cory, Aunt Anila, cousins Malori & Maddax, Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina are coming to see us. I am so excited for their visit. I am practicing all my tricks especial my trick of blowing bubbles and making funny noises with my mouth. I can't wait to meet my cousins and aunt & uncle for the first time.

No comments: