Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rice Cereal


There is so much to tell you about. I have moved back to Michigan. I am getting used to my house and so are Mommy and Daddy. Mommy says it is hard to keep this house clean. Mommy and I came home with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara last week Thursday. Then on Friday, Mommy and Grandma got silly and decided to have a garage sale. They made over $150 dollars. They thought that was pretty good for quickly putting a sale together.


Daddy came home Monday. Mommy and I were very glad to see him. I was crabby on Sunday for Mommy.


Last night I got to go and see my good friend Sara and Uncle Ben and Aunt Emily. Mommy and Auntie Emily went for a walk and Sara and I got to ride in our strollers. After our walk the Mommy's and Daddy's had pizza. However, before I went to Sara's house Mommy and Daddy fed me my first bowl of rice cereal. It was so good. I just wanted to keep eating and eating. I would open my mouth wide for Mommy to spoon it in.


This morning Mommy and Daddy kept waking up and checking on me because I fell asleep at 10:30 last night and then I woke up this morning at 7:00. I even slept through the big thunderstorm this morning.


Now I am at school with Mommy and Daddy helping Mommy set up her classroom for this year. I am rolling all over the room. I roll two or three times in a row to get to new places.

No comments: