Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy Five Month Birthday to Me


This picture is of Uncle Chris reading to me while I sit on Grandma Sara's lap. Yesterday was the official start to my fifth month of life. Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I am five months old already. This has been a week of trying to get back on a schedule. Mommy and I are duking it out over naps and feedings. She wants me to sleep more and eat less often. I, on the other hand, want to stay awake and eat all the time. Mommy thinks that I may be ready for cereal and baby food, but I can't have it until the Dr. says okay. She might call him next week and see if I could at least start cereal.

The last two days I started sleeping better at night. I now give Mommy a four hour stretch of straight sleep. She is very grateful. She has been getting a lot of headaches and Daddy thinks it is because she is not getting enough sleep.

It has been so hot here that I have not been able to play outside very much and I really miss it. Mommy and Daddy tried to take my picture at the park yesterday, but I was too crabby and today I have been sleeping a lot and now it is sprinkling outside. They will keep on trying. I have been having a lot of fun grabbing for toys and playing with my toes. I think I will go play with my toys now.

No comments: