Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello! I'm Back

Sorry it has taken me so long to write. We don't have internet at home right now. I have done a lot of growing and changing during the last few weeks. I can now sit and play. I am getting stronger every day. Mommy is working full time again. It is hard for her to leave me. Daddy had his first day of class today and I went to daycare. This means that I got to hang out with Aunt Emily and Sara today. We had lots of fun together. We played with her toys and her cat. We also did a lot laughing and Sara is really good at sharing everything with me.

Last weekend Mommy and Daddy had another garage sale. They sold a lot of stuff. I even made a couple of good deals myself. Then, on Monday, Mommy and Daddy worked very hard on the house. They did stop to play with me and help me celebrate my six-month birthday. Mommy and Daddy are amazed that I am six months old already. The time has gone by so fast and I am changing so much.

I like to play with new toys all the time. I love touching new textures and trying to figure out how light switches work or pulling open the freezer door while Mommy or Daddy are holding me. It is just so fun to find new things to explore all the time. I am keeping Mommy and Daddy very busy.

No comments: