Friday, September 28, 2007

Yeah it's Friday

I like Friday's. They mean that Mommy will be home more. I still have a little bit of a cold and Mommy thinks that I am teething. This week I got to play with Grandpa three days in a row. I love playing with Grandpa. I did not sleep so well this week. My cold and my teeth have been bugging me. Mommy is hopeful that tonight I will sleep good again.

Daddy has been very busy trying to get all of his work done. I think he likes it better when I take long naps. Then he can get some of his work done.
This week I got to talk to my Uncle Chris two times. I love talking to him. I scream and try to grab the phone out of Mommy's hand.

I also got to try my first fruit this week. Mommy gave me peaches last night. I'm not so sure that I like how sweet it is. Tonight Mommy gave me one of my favorites sweet potatoes. I ate it up so fast. Tomorrow morning for breakfast I am going to try rice cereal with apples. I wonder how that will taste. I am getting better at sitting on my own. I am even trying to crawl. I get up on my haunches and rock. Every time I try and move though I fall down. Mommy and Daddy say that I will get it one of these days and then they are in trouble because I will be crawling all over the house.

Grandma is Up North with her book club and Mommy and Daddy are jealous because they would love to go up North and visit all of their favorite places. Maybe we can go as a family when Daddy is done with school.

No comments: